- Go to Video Manager in your YouTube account, and click “Matched Third Party Content” link
- You will be taken to the copyright notice page, and click “Dispute” button
- You’ll see a link that says, “I believe this copyright claim is not valid.”
- You will be taken to a screen that asks you to select the reason for your dispute. Seletct “My use of the content meets the legal requirements for fair use or fair dealing under applicable copyright laws.”, and click “continue” button.
- You will be taken to the copyright notice page. Check the check box for “I am sure that my use of the content meets the legal requirementss for fair use and I want to dispute this claim.”, and click “continue” button.
- You will be taken to the “reasons for dispute” page. Copy and paste the following text to the box of “Please explain briefly.”:
Make sure to check the claim to dispute on the top as well as terms and conditioins on the bottom with your signature, and then, click “continue
- You will be taken to the “verification” page. Read it through (claim to dispute, reason for dispute, explanation, and singature) and then, click “Submit Claim.”
- You will be taken to the “confirmation” page saying “Your claim has been submitted.”
- Go back to the Video Manager page, and click “Matched Third Party Content” text link, and then, you will be taken to the page saying “your dispute is waiting for [month, date and year]
- You will have to wait for days, but usually, you can see the result within a couple of days if your cliam is not against YouTube guideline. When you go back to your video manager, and the text link of “Matched third party content” is gone.
- How to Add Pin It Button to your website
The “Pin It button” makes it easy for visitors to Pin things from your website or mobile app. In fact, studies show that businesses who use the “Pin It button” often see big lifts in referral traffic. Once you have … Continue reading
- Social Media Marketing and SEO
Matt Cutts, Google’s head of search spam team, has already announced that social signals has played an more important role in SEO. The following video shows how important social signals from social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest..etc are … Continue reading
- Link Exchange After Penguin Update
How does Google see link exchanges after Penguin Update 2.0? Links that Google finds to be not relevant can actually cause your website’s ranking to be greatly devalued. Due to the Penguin and Panda updates many website owners who host … Continue reading
- Google Algorithm Changes 2013
Today’s SEO blog talks about the Google algorithm chagnes 2013. Matt Cutts, Google’s head of search spam team, announced The next generation Penguin update, Penguin 4 (AKA Penguin 2.0), and answer the question of “What should we expect in the … Continue reading
- Facebook Business Page Problems – Facebook Vanity URL
Today’s SEO blog, we will talk about Facebook business page problems including Facebook vanity URL issues. One of clients changed “manage permission” setting in their Facebook business page by turning off the ability for people to post on your Page’s … Continue reading